The picturesque land, beautiful lively people, vibrant culture, dynamic cities and gorgeous landscapes, all fit in this one magnificent land of Russia. Comprising a wide range of terrains and divided into eleven time zones, the country extends across Europe and northern asia.Russia is adorned with historical cities, iconic public squares, picturesque landscapes and a vibrant culture of artists and revolutionaries.
Language: RussianCurrency:Russian ruble
Population:143.5 millionTime Zone:GMT +07:00Area:17.1 million km2
Capital:MoscowOfficial Language:RussianCapital's calling code:+7- 495
Special, majestic, dazzlingly beautiful, a bit mysterious, and shining peculiar light ... In short, this is Moscow - the capital of Russia, 'the face' of the world’s major power, its most important political, scientific and cultural center. The city-state with unique character and destiny, the indestructible symbol of imperial power and grandeur, architectural open-air museum
EX- DELHI : Aeroflot Airlines / Mahan Air / Air Astana
Moscow : Azimut Olympic/ Holiday Inn Lesnaya/ Novotel Moscow Center/ Izmailovo Vega or similar
Flights and Services Booked Under Promotional Special Rates are completely Non Refundable.
Payment Terms - Prices are confidential and solely meant for the B2B market.
100 % Advance to be Paid for Final Confirmation.
Visa – Takes 07 Working Days.
1) Original well travelled Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of visa issued.
2) Two identical copies of a recent photograph of the passenger, size 35mm x 45 mm (not more than 6 months old) matt finished, white background colored photographs. Full face (without sunglasses and normally without a hat or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background)
3) A Return Confirmed Air Ticket.
4) A visiting card or a covering letter on a company’s letter head stating the designation & the purpose of travel.
5) Letter of Invitation (LOI)
(Visa is the sole discretion of the Embassy of Russia )
Day 1: Arrival In Moscow
Day 2: Moscow City tour
Day 3: Moscow - Kremlin Tour
Day 4: Moscow Departure
Please Note: There might be changes to the above-mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.